Revision as of 09:21, 6 April 2008 by WikiSysop
Suggestions for Study
- Team members can study on their own at home, in their car, waiting after school, etc.
- Parents, siblings, friends, grandparents, neighbors, etc. can easily help team members by reading through questions with them.
- Someone can read questions onto a tape, and team members can listen to and answer them on their own at any time.
- Pairs of team members can quiz each other.
- For team-wide practice sessions, the leader can ask questions in random order. Don't forget to start with the words “according to Matthew” chapter and verse as at the events.
- Study questions in different orders, i.e. first verse to last verse, last verse to first verse, or completely random.
- Make up other types of games or quizzes. The questions elsewhere on this site can be a source of material for a wide variety of games.
- Consider other ways to word each question.
- Play study games, such as
- Bible Jeopardy from Bobby Berglund (Triadelphia)
- Bible Baseball
- Write sections of scripture long-hand
- Study with online quizzes (such as the one on the Cascade Eagles website under Helpful Web Sites)